Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rainy and windy

It is still raining and it is very windy. The wind roared thru the trees in the back yard (kind of sounded like a train)and with rain and debris hitting the windows it was unsettling. I have it lucky compared to a lot of people so I am not complaining. We never lost power and it looks like so far the reapir I made to the hole in the foundation is working. The kids do not have school today because of the high winds. I only saw one big branch down in someone's yard, but then again it was pitch black on my way to work. I did not have to drive around any limbs or branches in the streets so that was a good thing!

I did stop at the library and I am the first one to have my hands on this book

I think I will try and get the flannel quilt put together for my sister's Xmas present and practice some of the quilting patterns shown in this book on it. I haven't had a chance to look at the book closely - I will save that for this weekend after I get the wedding quilt finished.

Here is another Bruce picture

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Glad you didn't have damage from teh winds and rain.

Is that a booklet or a magazine? Looks interesting.

glen