Thursday, October 25, 2012

Progress on the wedidng quilt

I walked at lunch yesterday and saw this mushroom. It must have been 8 or 9 inches tall and I thought it was beautiful. It did have a bit of a shimmer to it, but that does not show up in the photo. By the way, my toe feels ok for walking. I have it wrapped in foam tape. The weather was so beautiful yesterday I went out for another walk after work so I got in a total of 5 miles yesterday. The weather is suppose to turn cold so I want to spend as much time outside as possible just soaking up all the warmth.

After my evening walk I worked on the wedding quilt. I got half of one block quilted.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love the mushroom photo. It is to neat to see treats like that on a walk.
We have one more warm day here that you will probably get and then we may get down in the 20s by Friday night.